- Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows XP (Home or Professional Edition) will only be supported till April 2014! (see here for details)
- Intel Core 2, AMD Phenom processor or better
- 10 GB available hard disk space
- 2 GB RAM
- Video card with DirectX 9.0c support. Suggestion: NVIDIA 6600 or higher, or ATI X 600 series or higher with minimum 256 Mb own memory. Integrated Intel video cards are NOT recommended!
- SVGA graphical visualization with 1024x768 resolution or higher
- 3 button, scroll-wheel mouse
ARCHline requires DirectX 9.0c or higher.
How can you update your graphics drivers?
First you need to know which graphics card you have.
The easiest way is the DirectX Diagnostic Program:
- Click Start
- Select Run from the Start Menu
- In the RUn box, type dxdiag and press OK
- The DirectX Diagnostic Tool launches. Click the Display tab
- In the Display tab you will find information about your graphic card, the name or also how much memory is available
If you know the name of your graphic card, visit the manufacturer website to download the latest driver. Typically new drivers are avialable once per month. Some Links of renowned manufacturers
Drivers for laptops are often only refer to the manufacturer of the laptop.
Modern CAD (2D+3D) for creating designs, plans, detail- and execution plans. Professional software solution for architects and all of their planning needs. With additional functions such as visualization, photogrammetry and building survey and more.